Slow Cooked Honey Mustard Ribs
Time taken to prepare: 5 hours 10 minutes
- 1 (10.5 oz) can beef broth
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- In the crock of a slow cooker, mix together the beef broth, honey mustard, honey, water, barbeque sauce, soy sauce, and maple syrup.
- Slice ribs apart, leaving an even amount of meat on each side of the bone.
- Place them into the slow cooker so that they are covered by the sauce. If there is not enough sauce, you may add a little water or beef broth to compensate.
- Cover, and cook on High for 5 hours, or until the meat falls easily from the bones.