Located at our Alyce Glen, Brentwood, Gulf View, Mandalay, Marabella, Moka, St. Anns, St. Augustine, Trincity, and Westmoorings branches, Massy Stores Pharmacy provides a range of first-class healthcare services ranging from on-site testing to over-the-counter drugs and filling of prescriptions. Our courteous, professional staff are ever ready to assist with anything you need or any questions you might have.
There are many reasons to come in to Massy Stores Pharmacy…
- Convenient Shopping- fill your Rx while you shop
- Competitive Pricing
- Pay for your prescriptions and other pharmacy items with your Massy Points
- Personalised and Professional PRESCRIPTION Services
- Private Pharmaceutical Counselling
- OTC (Over The Counter) Drugs
- Filling CDAP Prescriptions
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Blood Glucose & Cholesterol Testing
- GAIN POINTS with the use of your Loyalty Card
- DOUBLE POINTS WEDNESDAYS
- “Current” TTARP MEMBERS MASSY EMPLOYEES enjoy a 3% DISCOUNT when they present their Loyalty Card
- Massy Stores Gift Cards and VOUCHERS can be redeemed at our pharmacies
- Massy Stores pharmacy participates in the Celebrate Life Program. Visit us to find out how you can save on your prescription medications.
- We fill prescriptions covered by TBSL/TATIL, Sagicor, Guardian Life, Cardea Med Access, PALIGMED
Whatever the reason, the bottom line is, “Your Health is Your Wealth” – it doesn’t get more personal than that, so please feel free drop in sometime!
Alyce Glen – (868) 609-2051
Brentwood – (868) 609-2030
Couva – (868) 609-2331
Moka – (868) 609-2301
St. Anns – (868) 621-CARE (2273)
Westmoorings – (868) 633-CARE (2273)
St. Augustine – (868) 662-2273
Gulf View – (868) 653-8495
Marabella – (868) 658-2273
Trincity – (868) 609-2021
Mandalay – (868) 609-2250
You asked and we listened: WhatsApp Prescription Service Now Available!
WhatsApp you prescription to 467-1167 and either collect in store, curbside or have your orders delivered via Travee Shop.
- Send a picture of your Prescription.
- Bring your original Prescription to collect (requirement).
- For insurance Prescriptions, send a picture of your insurance card (front & back) and a picture of your I.D. card.
Points to note:
- Suspensions will be re-constituted at time of collection
- Compounding prescriptions are not included in this service
- You can even Pay for your prescription with your Massy points!
- Don’t forget, Earn Double Points on Wednesdays
- TTAPR members receive a 3% discount everyday
CariCARE International Medical Card
We accept CariCARE International Medical Card at all our Massy Stores Pharmacy locations!
Proud to be part of PALIGMED
PALIGMED subscribers, fill your prescriptions at any branch of Massy Stores Pharmacy today!
Massy Stores Pharmacy now offers Medical Laboratory Services
Massy Stores Pharmacy in collaboration with Care Lab now offer Medical Laboratory Services
Knowing Your Health… A FREE Health Seminar courtesy Massy Stores Pharmacy
Join Us on Thursday 06 April 2017, 10 a.m. at Gulf View, in an interactive doctor and dietitian-led session on optimising health for those affected by or living with persons with chronic disease.
15 Foods that are Good for Your Heart
Source: Web MD FISH:high in omega-3s, such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring and trout. NUTS: A handful of healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts will satisfy your…
Heart Troubling Activities
Massy Stores would like to have a little heart to heart with you (Pun intended) on the important topic of Heart health.
6 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dining Out
If you are leading a busy lifestyle and you are dining out frequently, you should make a point to eat at home more often. Eating at home…
7 Ways To Work Out At Work
Plan walk-and-talk meetings Instead of sitting down at a table, take a brainstorming stroll with a colleague. If you need to keep notes, book…
Ten Simple Health Tips for Everyday Lifestyle
Take a multivitamin – since we do not obtain all the nutrients we need from the food we eat it is advisable to take a…
Supplements for Hypertension
Supplements that are available in the Pharmacy which can also be used to help with Hypertension and overall good health are: Garlic Tablets or Capsules…
Easy Foot Care Tips for Happy Feet
Stay hydrated; drink plenty of water daily. Give yourself a daily foot massage working through any knots or tension held in the feet. Applying lotion…
Women’s Weight Loss
Losing The Misconceptions Along With The Weight! Excessive weight is a concern that plagues a large percentage of women worldwide. Obesity is defined as…
Foods To Help Prevent Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Hypertension is a major risk factor for heart attack and stroke which can be fatal if proper care is not taken. Besides prescription medication, there…
At Massy Stores, we certainly believe in the age-old saying, “Health is Wealth”!
That’s why our Pharmacy is constantly looking for opportunities to help promote, maintain and improve great mental and physical health.
First on the agenda…”Wellness Wednesdays!” On the first Wednesday of every month, we take a simple step towards the ultimate goal of making everyone aware and conscious about their health – you’re invited to visit any Massy Pharmacy and you will be provided with free blood glucose testing! This is administered between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12 noon. And, we provide Free Blood Pressure testing everyday!
Also, please remember that you can drop into any of our pharmacies to find out more about our in-store health and wellness products.