Massy Card is the Massy Group’s innovative new rewards programme that gives you the chance to collect reward points every time you shop at selected Massy Merchants!
Earn points when you shop at participating Massy Stores and other Massy merchants including Massy Motors, Massy Finance GFC and Massy United Insurance.
For all queries related to the Massy Loyalty Card, please contact our call centre at 609-2273(CARD) or email email@example.com.
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
This sentiment put forth by Mother Teresa forms the very foundation for Massy’s benevolent endeavours. At Massy Stores we firmly believe in helping those who are less fortunate, and setting the tone for others to the same has become a goal of ours.
Such thinking has led to the development of the “Donate your Loyalty Points” initiative, which allows customers to donate their accumulated Massy Loyalty Card Points to various charities.
A little goes a long way. Every time you donate your loyalty points to a particular charity, they are credited to the charity’s loyalty account, giving the receiving charity the opportunity to redeem points and acquire items it may need.
Points can only be donated from a minimum of 400 points, then in increments of 400. As such, you must accumulate at least 400 points before you can begin donating. Choosing which charity you donate your points to, is up to you. Please refer to the list of beneficiary Charities below:
- Lady Hochoy Home – Home for male and female residents
- Salvation Army – Gives food and clothing to needy persons
- Audrey Mollineau Halfway House – Home for mentally challenged women
- Saint Dominic’s Children Home Plain Vue – Home for transitional teenage boys acquired through the Juvenile Court
- Senior Citizen Home Chaguanas – Home for male and female senior citizens
- Finbar Ryan Home – Home for male and female senior citizens
- Christ Child Convalescent Home – Home for abused and abandoned children
- Cyril Ross Nursery – Home for kids with HIV
- Families in Action – Charity to feed and clothe the poor
- United Way T&T – Mobilizes resources to help well-run local NGO’s that are on the ground.
- Lady Hochoy Home South – Provides lunches to the Lady Hochoy School
- Rainbow Rescue – Home for runaway, homeless and at risk boys
- Leonard Cheshire Foundation – Home for young adults with physical disabilities
- Marabella Family Crisis Centre – Gives support (counselling, food & clothing) to families in crisis
- All Saints Gordon Home – Home for active senior citizens
- Our Lady of Lourdes RC Church – Charity that feeds the poor and destitute
- Ferndean’s Children’s Home – Orphanage for children
- Goshen Home for Battered Women and Children – Home for displaced teenagers from Courts, pregnant female prisoners
- The Memisa Centre – Home for mentally and physically disabled men
- House of Grace – Home for displaced/street chidlren
- St. Dominic’s Children’s Home – Home for transitional teenage boys acquired through the Juvenile Court
- Amica House – Orphanage for children
- Princess Elizabeth Centre – Home for physically challenged men and women
Please note, if you wish to make personal donations (apart from donating your loyalty points) to any of the charities listed above, feel free to liaise with the Store Manager at the Massy Stores Location where you do your shopping.