Seabest Curry Pollock
- 2tbs ILLIADA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 inch piece Fresh Ginger
- Dash hot pepper
- 4 tbs masala curry paste
- 453gms Seabest Pollock Fillet
- 1 tbs coriander
- Dash Freshly grated black pepper
- Heat the oil, crush the garlic and finely slice the onion, then cook them gently until softened and slightly caramelised – it will take 10-15 minutes. Set aside ¼ of the onion-garlic mix.
- Meanwhile, cook your rice according to the on-pack instructions.
- Chop and add the ginger and chilies to the onion-garlic mix, and cook for a minute. Stir in the curry paste and coconut milk until well mixed. Bring this mixture to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, until it has reduced slightly.
- Cut the pollock into large cubes. Add to the sauce, season the mix with the black pepper and pop on the lid, then simmer for 5 minutes, until the fish has turned opaque and is just flaking.
- Season and stir in the coriander very carefully.
- Serve with your cooked rice and garnish with reserved onion and fresh coriander.