Homemade Butter Cookies
Homemade Butter Cookies Ingredients:
- 8oz softened butter (salted or unsalted)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ¼ cup Cuisine All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt ( if salted butter was used, please omit)
- 2 tbsp Cuisine Full Cream Milk
- Sprinkles and extra granulated sugar for decorating
Large piping bag fitted with a medium size decorative tip.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence. Mix just until combined.
- Add the flour and mix on low speed just until combined. Stir in the milk.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with either parchment, wax paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- Load the dough into the piping bag and pipe the cookies onto the baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least ½ inch space between each cookie.
- Decorate the cookies with sprinkles and sugar.
- Place the cookies into the freezer for 10 minutes then bake in the preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool and enjoy!