Sweet Bread Muffins
- 2 cups of Cuisine All Purpose Flour + ¼ cup for fruit coating
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ tsp freshly grated tonka bean
- 1 ½ cup Cuisine evaporated milk
- ¼ cup Cuisine Soyabean oil
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¾ cup freshly grated coconut
- ¼ cup of Cuisine Candied Cherries, sliced
- ¼ cup of Cuisine Currants
- ¼ cup of Cuisine Raisins
- ¼ cup of Cuisine Sultanas
- ¼ cup Cuisine Genuine Demerara Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.,
- In a small bowl, toss the cherries, currants, raisins and sultanas lightly in flour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk together the milk, oil, egg and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients to the dry.
- Mix just until fully combined.
- Add fruits and coconut.
- Scoop the batter into each tin, filling ¾ way.
- Sprinkle each muffin with brown sugar and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!