Grilled Fish Tacos with Spicy Mayo, Crunchy Slaw & Pineapple Salsa
1 package of Old El Paso Flour Tortillas
- 1 ½ lbs fish fillet ( Tilapia or Mahi Mahi will work best)
- 3 tbsp of Trini Green Seasoning
- 1 package of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss the fish in green seasoning, taco seasoning, lime juice and olive oil.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Heat a grill on a medium flame. Place fish pieces onto the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- 2 cups of shaved cabbage
- ½ c. cilantro, chopped or 2 tsp of shadon beni, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside and allow to marinate for an hour.