Recipes, Seasonal Recipes, Vegetarian
- 5 lbs Flour
- 2 lbs Butter
- 4 cups Oil
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 2 1/2 lbs Sugar
- 2 oz Spice Powder
- ¼ lb Ginger
- 2 oz Elichee (cardamom)
- Put flour into bowl; add butter, milk, elichee and mix.
- Add enough water to make a smooth mixture. Make into several balls and roll out with rolling pin.
- Cut into small oval shapes and fry in oil until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Add 1/2 liter of water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- When all kurma has been fried add syrup and briskly turn until sugar turns white and coats the kurma. Store in a covered container until use. Enjoy!