Monster Eye Cookies
- 1, 8oz Packages Coburn Farms Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1/2 pack butter, Room Temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix
- Add As Needed; Eye Balls
- Roll Dough in Powdered Sugar
- A Few Drops; Green Food Coloring
- Before you start make sure your cream cheese, butter and eggs are at room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients except the confectioners sugar and food coloring.
- Kneed with hands until well combined. Once combined – kneed in the green food coloring until you’ve reached your desired color.
- Let the dough sit in the fridge covered overnight.
- Roll the dough into small balls and dip/roll into confectioners sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
- While warm, push eye balls into the center or all over the cookie.
To make the candy eye balls bloody : Take red food coloring and a tooth pick, then draw wavy lines on the white part of the eye for an added scare!