Time take to prepare: 1hr 20 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 Tbsp bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut off wing tips and discard. Cut wings at the joint. Put chicken wing pieces in a plastic bag. Set aside.
- Create a marinade by stirring together the melted butter, hot pepper sauce, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the marinade over the chicken pieces in the plastic bag. (Reserve those 2 Tbsp of marinade for coating after the pieces come out of the oven.)
- Seal bag and let chicken marinate at room temperature for half an hour. When marinating is finished, drain marinade and discard bag.
- Place wing pieces on the rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for about 10 minutes on each side, until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Remove from oven and baste with the 2 Tbsp of reserved marinade
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dip and Celery sticks